I am literally doing a jig at my desk right now – Making the Bride presented me with the Honest Scrap Award today. I am beyond excited.
Here are the rules:
1. choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brillant in content or design
2. show the 7 winners names, link them on your blog, and leave a comment on their blog informing them they were prized with “Honest Scrap”
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here are parts 1 and 2:
1. I am OCD – about clothes on the floor and dishes set on the side of the sink, not in the sink where they belong. I get mad at B all the time and I can’t help it. The sloppiness just makes me crazy.
2. I hate my thighs. SO MUCH. And no one can convince me that they are beautiful.
3. I love children’s books and wish I could be the lady who does story-hour with little kids at the library. Or that I could spend at least one day a week at the library reading children’s books without looking like a nutjob.
4. I hate having stomach problems – more than anything – because all I want to do is eat taco bell 24/7. I want to try everything on the menu. And I want to try a Big Mac. And one of the big nasty burgers from Hardees. And dip my french fries in ketchup and mayo…(p.s. I am drooling right now).
5. I still sleep with a moose named MaryAnne that I recieved for Christmas from my Aunt when I was 7. She is worn, smelly, her antlers have fallen off, she is really a boy, and she has no neck to support her head. I love her and B hates her. I will sleep with her til I die.
6. MaryAnne is named after my 1st grade teacher, myself (my middle name is Ann Mary), and my 2 grandmothers – Anna and Mary.
7. When I get a song stuck in my head I like to sing, “You are My Sunshine” to make it go away.
8. I laugh at pretty much everything – especially tootie noises. I think the noise is absolutely hilarious.
9. If I had a million dollars the first thing I would do is pay off all of my parent’s debt.
10. I want a puppy – my own little friend that pees on the floor when I walk through the door every day…and knows the sound of my footsteps, and sleeps curled next to me in a ball.
If I mentioned you above, please accept your award and follow the instructions.
Thank you so much Making the Bride for Making MY DAY!!!