September 1st marks the start of the best four months of the year – the BER months. I love September through December for so many reasons, but the holidays and the change in seasons are at the top of my list. I thought it would be fun to create a September Bucket list with all of the must-do activities to make the best of September.
- Decorate for Fall.
- Go apple picking.
- Bake Apple Crisp or Apple Pie.
- Watch a football game – GO VOLS!
- Cook a pot of Chili.
- Go on a leaf walk with the girls to look for leaves changing.
- Visit an orchard – Lyman’s has the best donuts!
- Shop at a Farmer’s Market.