Are you looking for Easter basket gift ideas? Shopping for Easter gifts is different than years of the past since we aren’t allowed to leave our home. Today I’m sharing the items we are considering as gifts for Easter, plus things my girls own and love.
Our family was looking forward to spending Easter in the South visiting my husband’s family for the last four months. Due to the current pandemic (and my health), we will be celebrating Easter at home as a family of four. My daughters are devastated, as they’ve not seen their Grandparents in way too long. We hope to cheer them up with a lovely dinner and some surprises from the Easter Bunny.
Don’t tell Annabelle, but she will be getting a new bicycle. Ailey is still undecided! Here are some things the girls already own or would love to receive.
If you are one of my local followers, check out these small businesses offering curbside pick-up for gifts!
- Gift Cards to Craftivate
- Personalized Bunny Baskets by Vinyl Delites
- Homemade Soaps by Feathers & Charm
- Homemade Scrunchies by Happily Ever Erica
- “Easter Baskets” from Newbury Place – Southbury, CT
- Mini Donuts and Cakes by Tristi Johnson
- Barnes House of Flowers – Offering trinkets, stuffed animals, and baskets
- Banana’s Ice Cream – offering curbside “Build a Bowl” Kits
- Positive Vibes Art Kits by Megan Lenzzo
- The Light Sprites – Children’s Book by local author
- Delicious chocolates by Sweet Cioccolata
- Social Distancing Easter Photo Shoots with Victoria Grattan