Are you looking for an easy chicken marinade? Grilling season is here and we couldn’t be more excited as everything tastes better on the grill! Here is a simple marinade for chicken you make right in a ziplog bag. It’s mess free and delicious!
This easy chicken marinade can be made 30 minutes to 1 day before you need to cook. I usually mix the ingredients in a bowl before adding to the Ziploc bag. You can also mix the ingredients right in the bag without a bowl.
Why marinade? Marinating your protein or vegetables will add more flavor and moisture to your meal!
Looking for more? Check out these summer recipes.
Easy Chicken Marinade
- Ziploc Bag
- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless
- 1/2 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a large Ziploc Bag or divide between two medium size bags.
- 2. Add chicken breast and make sure it's coated in the bag.
- 3. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.