Christmas shopping for kids can be difficult. I try to find fun activities as gifts for kids to encourage imaginative play and creativity. This Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for Kids is inspired by my daughter’s Christmas wish lists. These are some of their favorite toys too, but the gifts can be enjoyed by both girls and boys.
- The Examine and Treat Pet Vet Play Set is one of the most popular toys in our playroom. All of the stuffed animals visit the Vet and then take a trip to the Groomer or the Training Puppy School.
- All kids love pretend food, especially a sugar free Slice and Bake Wooden Cookie Set. We also enjoy playing with the Pizza Party Set and Scoop and Serve Ice Cream Counter (A FAVORITE!).
- The BEST game we own is Disney’s Eye Found It – a hidden picture game that’s fun for the whole family. We play every night!
- My daughters enjoy drawing and coloring sets, especially when we can take them on trips in the car. This Reusable Drawing and Magnet Kit has 54 magnets, 5 dry-erase markers, and a 13 page dry erase activity book. You can choose between 5 themes: princess, farm, dinosaur, ocean, and trucks.
- Want to encourage imaginative role playing? The Calico Critters Red Roof Country Home Set comes with figurines and furniture, as well as a little house where they can live. My daughters have played with Calico Critters animals and accessories since the age of 2 and still play with them today.
- The K’Nex Budding Builders Set allows your child to show his/her creativity while building and designing whatever they want.
MORE Gifts for Kids
- Connect 4- An easy game that everyone in the family can get a chance to play with. It’s also one of those games you’ll keep forever just because it’s a classic
2. Walkie Talkies– Watch your kids bring out their adventurous side with walkie talkies.
3. Monopoly Jr.– A great way to play the beloved game with the younger ones – bonus: it won’t take hours to complete.
4. Polly Pocket– I remember this tiny toy from my own childhood and my daughters love it too!
5. Microphone– For the ones who love to perform – this is a must have gift!
6. Decoupage Activity– We tried this activity at a kids’ event and LOVED how easy and fun it is.
7.Magnatiles– Fun for all ages, these magnetic tiles can be used to build anything and everything.
9.Osmo Games– I think all of the Osmo games are great for the kids. I haven’t found one I didn’t like- they rule.
10.Guess Who– Another childhood favorite – we love to play this all the time!
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win: one of two $500 Amazon Gift Card’s to kick off the holiday season!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 11/25. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.a Rafflecopter giveaway