Looking for a September Bucket List? Enjoy my To Do list for the first of my favorite four months of the year!
September marks the start of the best four months of the year – the BER months. I love September through December for so many reasons, but the holidays and the change in seasons are at the top of my list. It’s always fun to kick off this season with fun activities. Enjoy my September Bucket List!
- Decorate for Fall.
- Go apple picking.
- Bake Apple Crisp or Apple Pie.
- Watch a football game – GO VOLS!
- Cook a pot of Chili.
- Go on a leaf walk with the girls to look for leaves changing.
- Visit an orchard – Lyman Orchards has the best cider donuts!
- Shop at a Farmer’s Market.
- Drink a pumpkin coffee.
- Declutter and donate old clothes.
Making a pot of chili is always one of the first things I do when the weather starts to cool down. The orchards are overflowing with apples, so making an apple dessert is the second thing I do. I am hoping to get all of our fall decor up soon despite the protests from my husband.
Every September I unpack my fall clothes and make a donation pile of what I no longer wear. Then I shop for a few new items! Here is what I’m buying and wearing this season.