Looking for toddler snack ideas? Me too. Toddler snack ideas wanted for a dairy free toddler who needs to gain weight.
Annabelle is currently dairy intolerant and underweight. We have to buy high fat/protein, dairy-free, easy to pack snacks for baby school, home, and to take on the road. I have scoured the internet and asked fellow Moms for tips, but still need your help with snacks for toddlers.
Here are Annabelle’s favorite dairy-free snacks:
- Gerber’s Garden Tomato Lil’ Crunchies (these are addictive)
- Vegan Cheese Slices
- French Fries (don’t judge)
- Veggie Sticks
- Hummus (off a spoon)
- Avocado chunks
- Chunks of bread (she takes after me)
- Annie’s Bunny Grahams
- Baked tofu – cut into bite sized pieces
- Celery with Peanut Butter
What are your go-to snacks for toddlers?