This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KetchupWithFrenchs #CollectiveBias
I’ve been trying to convince my toddler to eat my famous turkey meatloaf for over a year now. My husband asked why I push the meatloaf on her, and that’s because the turkey is a great source of lean protein for our skinny minnie. Then it dawned on me – what if I put her most favorite condiment on top of the meatloaf?? I thought since she loves ketchup so much, maybe she wouldn’t be able to turn away from dinner when I smear it all over the top of the perfect meatloaf muffin.
I was right. Annabelle LOVES my turkey meatloaf muffins. I omitted the diced onions and green peppers I usually put in my turkey meatloaf, which gives the muffins a smoother texture. Toddlers aren’t fans of chunks in their food. These muffins are so easy to make and delicious!
- Mix your ingredients together in a large bowl. If your mixture seems very sticky and wet, add more bread crumbs. If the mixture is too dry, add more ketchup.
- Distribute meatloaf mixture in a nonstick muffin tin coated with cooking spray.
3. Squirt ketchup on top of each meatloaf muffin. You can add as much or as little as you like.
4. Bake your meatloaf muffins for 20 minutes on 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Allow meatloaf muffins to cool before removing from the tin. Enjoy!
Over the last couple of months, Annabelle has become obsessed with ketchup. I don’t have a problem with her eating the condiment, as long as it’s a brand that’s not too high in sugar. With French’s Ketchup, I don’t have to fear her loading up on artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup as she dips everything from chicken nuggets to bites of scrambled eggs in the delicious red sauce.
I really like French’s Ketchup because it uses real ingredients, like real sugar and high-quality tomatoes, has no GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, or artificial flavors and colors. Plus, French’s is doing its part in the community through a partnership with Feeding America, donating 1 meal per bottle purchased, estimating 10 million meals in 2017. You can find French’s at Walmart in the Seasonal aisle.
You can check out French’s Perfect Match here.
Caitlin Houston is a Connecticut based life and style blogger.