The best homemade pancakes you've ever made - dairy free, sweet, and fluffy.
- 1 1/2 cups flour all purpose
- 3 1/2 tspns baking powder
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1/4 cup organic refined sugar
- 1 1/4 cups soy/almond milk unsweetened
- 1 egg
- 3 tblspns butter melted
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
1. Melt the butter in a small glass dish in the microwave for 30 seconds. 2. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.3. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, vanilla and milk. 4. Slowly add liquid into flour mixture and whisk until combined. The pancake mix should be thick and slightly lumpy.5. Melt a small pat of butter over medium heat in a nonstick skillet. 6. Once the skillet is hot, pour around 1/2 cup of pancake mix. Allow the pancake to cook for a few minutes - you'll know it is ready to flip when you see a few bubbles come to the surface.7. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the pancake has firmed up. 8. Serve with butter, syrup, and fresh fruit.