Fall Vegetable Soup
This delicious Fall Vegetable Soup with Butternut Squash and Spinach has some of my favorite ingredients.
Prep Time45 mins
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 cup carrot finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 6 cups butternut squash peeled and diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 6 cups vegetable stock plus 1 cup if soup becomes dry
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups ditalini
Add all ingredients (except spinach and ditalini) to a large crockpot.
Sprinkle spices on top of ingredients and stir to combine.
Cook for 4 hours on medium-high heat.
Add spinach and ditalini, plus 1/2 cup broth. Cook for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Serve with grated cheese.