Life lately has been just as wild as the rest of the year. We are already in a new month, but I can’t let my Life Lately September post go unpublished.
Saying So Long to September
I don’t know if a photo has ever summed up a month so well. September was just as eventful as past months and filled with a lot of emotion. Our girls went back to school during a pandemic and my world was rocked when my Uncle passed away. I celebrated my 35th birthday and left Connecticut for two quick trips around New England. We also remodeled our downstairs bathroom! Before fully settling into the new month I’m going to reflect a little bit on life lately.
What I’m Watching Lately
- Pen15 – hilariously inappropriate and completely accurate about my younger years
- Vampire Diaries (for the 100th time)
- American Murder – which I really wish I didn’t watch
- Teenage Bounty Hunters – super funny
- Feel the Beat – a dance movie probably geared towards teen but it was so cute
- 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days – still watching and loving how people can meet online and fall in love!
What I’m Wearing in September
This month I added some new items to my fall wardrobe from Monelle Vermont, LL Bean, and JCrew. I have quite a few items from last year that I will be wearing on rotation as well (like Dudley Stephens fleeces).
Here is a list of some of my favorites from above – use code CHB for 10% off!
- ZANNI LA COLUMN MAXI in XS
- LELE SADOUGHI IVORY WOVEN KNOTTED HEADBAND
- LELE SADOUGHI DENIM KNOTTED HEADBAND
- MADISON MATHEWS MAXI SHIRT DRESS
- ESQUALA POPCORN SWEATER
- SOCIALITE UTILITY TWILL
- SAINT JAMES “GARDE-COTE” TEE
Click any of the photos below to snag other things I’m wearing this month:
What I’m Cooking in September
We have been making Dream Dinners once a week and I LOVE every meal. Dream Dinners takes the weight off your shoulders when it comes to meal planning. They help you prepare delicious dinners by prepping the ingredients for you! Getting a home-cooked meal on the table can be as easy as 1, 2, 3. Use code CAITLIN for $10 off your first delivery!
Here are some other things I cooked in September:
I can’t take credit for the beautiful fall decor on the home above, but I can for our home decor! Check out a photos of our fall dining room decor that we put up in September. For more – keep an eye out next week!
Want more SEPTEMBER posts? Check out these posts from years past:
- Why I Love September
- 34th Birthday Recap / September Life Lately
- September 2019 Highlights – Pumpkin Picking, First Day of Dance
Here’s to a Happy October!